Sunday, April 22, 2012

Oh My Word!!!!

I didn't want to read it, but then I was battling insomnia (again...) and I downloaded it to my Nook.  I. Was. Hooked.  Everyone at work is reading it and I couldn't imagine reading this knowing that my principal, whom I admire incessantly, was reading the same book.  She clearly doesn't know about such things and never, ever says bad words.  Now I am ahead of everyone who started reading it before me, because that's how I roll.  


I know that you already know what I am talking about and if you don't:  WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?  Buy the trilogy, now, don't wait, don't think.  You must give in to the your inner goddess.  You will thank me (your significant other will thank me).  Here is a hint:




Enjoy!


Janine 







Faithful in First
Pinks My Ink

7 comments:

  1. I read the trilogy in March. I loved every bit of it too!

    Becky
    2nd Grade Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the third book now! Oh my! I have loved them all so far. Definitely NOT a book I would want my principal to read and want to discuss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This CRacKeD me up! Thanks for the laugh. It is like a secret code, for those of us in the know:-)

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read any of them but I was so intrigued that I just HAD to figure out what you were talking about...and I did! So now I'm off to get the first one and see for myself what all the hoopla is about! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have NO idea what you are talking about - ???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Google "laters baby" and that should help. The tie in the picture is also a clue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog today! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete