Sunday, January 27, 2013

For His Pleasure...

It has been such a long time since I have shared my good reads with all of you.  I have read...a lot...but time passes and things get in the way.  I wish I could post about all of the books I have read since we last spoke, but that would take up a week of our time, so today I am focusing on books written by Kelly Favor.  Her, For His Pleasure... series, to be exact.

There are 14 books in the series, so far, with more to come.  They are cheap (around $2 on Nook) because each book focuses on a few chapters.  Genius, I tell you!  I don't even want to know how much this book will have cost me by the time the whole series is written, but the minimal investment each time makes me happy.

The first book starts with Red Jameson (think Christian Grey) and his exploits.  He turns to Nicole (yup, Anastasia) for, you got it, HIS PLEASURE.  It will hook you and you will keep reading.  By the time you get to 14, Red and Nicole are in the past, but there are plenty of couples to pick up where they leave off.  BDSM is quite hot (when I read about it, not from personal experience, lol).  I tend to think I am still a prude because I blush when I read and I can't even bring myself to tell my husband.  I would love to think I could be just like these daring divas, but alas, I will only read about them every chance I get.

Here are the books, in order:


                 

So there you have it, just look at those covers, and you will understand where I am coming from.  Come back and tell me what you think, I will be waiting.


Janine



No comments:

Post a Comment